lunedì 20 maggio 2013

IN THE PADDOCK

[ IT ]
L'altro week-end, come ho gia' scritto, sono stata a Barcellona, sostanzialmente per divertirmi un po' con gli amici visto anche il periodo del cazzo passato! 
Il sabato lo abbiamo passato al circuito di Montmelo' per vedere le prove del Gran Premio di F1. E' stato divertente per una volta gironzolare per i garage e il paddock senza doverci lavorare! Look ultra comodo che mi ha accompagnato fino alle ore "mille" di mattina che sono riuscita a sbarcare in hotel con un po' di sangríe di troppo in corpo :D 
Io trovo questi pantaloncini carinissimi!!! Voi cosa ne pensate? 
Il giveaway termina fra qualche ora quindi prestissimo  estrarro' la vincitrice! Buona fortuna a tutte!!!



[ EN ]
The other weekend, as I have already 'written, I was in Barcelona, for essentially a bit of fun' with friends.
On Saturday we passed the afternoon at the Montmelo circuit 'to see the tests of the F1 Grand Prix. It 'was fun to hang around once the garage and paddock without having to work! Look ultra comfortable that accompanied me until "thousand" in the night that I was able to land at the hotel with a little 'too many sangrias in body : D
I find these shorts very cute!!!! What do you think?
The giveaway ends in a few hours, early  I will pull 'the winner! Good luck to all!





16 commenti:

  1. lovely look, got the same short hon. have a look at my new outfit, jusr posted secs. ago....



    NEW ON @themilanomode

    My Evening Outfit - not to miss!

    RispondiElimina
  2. love the shorts :)

    New post on my blog ---> http://urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. lovely colors, you look great!

    RispondiElimina
  4. ma che bella !!!!!!!!!! e poi tutti quei bracciali colorati sono bellissimi :-D
    New POST
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR facebook fan page

    RispondiElimina
  5. Beautiful spring outfit. I love the tones in it.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Americana'. Thank you!

    Take a moment and pray for the people in Oklahoma.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. The best solution for the is a teeth whitening product

    Feel free to visit my blog post: teeth whitening gel refills australia

    RispondiElimina
  7. i have seen in the above remarks that so many people
    are facing problems using the tables why it so is it because of to the active fiber utilized in it or any reasons

    Feel free to visit my homepage: precision nutrition gourmet cookbook

    RispondiElimina
  8. very cute shorts.

    xx
    Taylor
    www.whiskey-ginger.com

    RispondiElimina
  9. You can find so several principles for this kind of relationship.
    I am 55 and that i only use Facebook to add new close friends, I prefer to see
    where they are after so numerous years of getting disconnected

    Feel free to surf to my page - facebook online dating

    RispondiElimina
  10. lovely shorts, dear! xoxo

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

POPULAR POST: